Monday, February 17, 2014


Aren't we all fed up of the same damn routine mean seriously I totally am...Sometimes I wonder where my life is headed...Maybe someone has to throw a rock at me to make me wake up cause I feel like a zombie. I’m alive but the monotony has already killed me...
So I thought why not look at every day and try to find some difference...I mean there has to be something different right. It can't all be a deja vu...just like that movie Groundhog Day. God I'd go crazy if my life turned out to be that movie.

Anyway so as I was saying I tried to find some difference in every day.And I found one of doing it was by looking up in the sky ...and I tell you , you will not believe it ,but the sky keeps changing every damn second...I mean I look up and one second it’s all clear and blue with clouds and the next the clouds slowly disappear and the Sun peeks out...It's like magic, I swear ...If you don't believe me then try it yourself..

I bet someone who's been watching me would think I'm a moron because I'm just staring at the sky like I saw a damn UFO or something. Anyway I don't care because it's one way of keeping me sane. It’s a way for me to know that each day or each hour or moment is not the same. And that is a huge relief!!

Well some of you might ask, “What if I don't want to look like a moron staring at the sky, then what should I do." The answer is simple...You can look at anything, maybe a tree that you pass by each day...I bet you each day something would be different. One day the tree could be bare ....one day you will see leaves starting to grow....the next day you might see some flowers growing on the tree ...etc. The main point is that you can chose a subject and obviously it can’t be an inanimate object like a freaking statue or something. It has to be something that moves or grows. It’s up to you really. I’m just glad I have found a way to change my routine.


2 comments: