Sunday, February 2, 2014

Love or Hate?


Do you know what  love is,
She asked like I had committed a crime.
If only I knew,Then the world would be mine.
Is that your real name,I asked her twice.
Do you know I bled for you
While you stood there looking at me
with those remorseless eyes.


Do you still love me, she asked.
If only I knew I sighed,Then you would be mine.
But alas things have changed, for the better for the worse
I know not coz Im not poet who writes prose.
Inside my head there is a cloud of animosity and it is killing me softly.
I can only scream aloud and hope it doesnt elude me. 
Till  then I'll  bleed out every ignorant word that flows from my mouth
and hope that you see the truth from under those starry eyes
that are so caught up in all the lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment